Whether you love old style T-shirts or V-neck T-shirts, there is a general conception that T-shirts are casual and comfortable outfit to wear in any informal situation. Their typical characters, which are easily fitted, easily cleaned, and low-cost make them become the main choices for teenagers.
T- Shirts Types
Talking about T-shirts, there are types which usually known. They are:
- Concert T-shirt, a T-shirt which produced for a tour or concert. Mostly it was used by rock or metal bands. In a concert T-shirt, there are printings of band’s name, logo, tour theme or may contain a list of tour cities and dates.
- Tourist T-shirts, usually sold at tourism place. It has pictures about the places, site’s name or special spot.
- Course T-shirt, it was produced during second WW II. It functioned as a sign when a person / soldier attending and / or graduating a course of instruction during the time.
- Art T-shirt. Artists have no limit in expressing their creativity. They may use a T-shirt as a canvas. We know some artist doing it, like Takashi Murakami, Damien Hirst and KAWS.
- Merchandise T-shirt, it is used as ads or group identity. Repeatedly, we see T-shirt with famous bands, musicians, sports teams pictures printed on it worn on the street.
From the previous information, lots of t-shirts need require mass production. Therefore, to save time and fund, factories produce them using T-shirt printing method. There are some ways:
- Screen printing. It divides into two methods, process printing and simulated process. The former is best for light colors while the latter fits for dark colors.
- Airbrush. Another way is using airbrush, embossing, and the ironing. The ironing will also make the printing lasts longer.
- Tie dye. This technique comes from Tie dye originated in India, Japan, Jamaica, and Africa. It came to America around 1960.
- Heat transfer vinyl. Another form of T-shirt printing is heat transfer vinyl.
- Other techniques that can be used to print in T-shirts include sponging, stenciling, daubing, stamping, screen printing, bleaching, and so on.
- Dye-sublimation printing. DTG or direct-to-garment digital printing technology, it uses full color artwork to transfer images on to T-shirts. Fits for small-quantity printing. It comes to fame in the 21st century, and quickly becomes a favorite way. It allows people to design previously impossible work. The main benefit is, the ink is permanently applied into the threads. As a consequence, the picture will never fade.
But, you do not need to think about all of those baffling stuff. We, custom.my, give a t-shirt printing online service. You can even order a custom t-shirt in cheap, just read the detailed information below.
Get Your T-Shirt Printing on Custom.my
After all of our chit chat about T-shirt printing, custom.my provides you a service to get cheap T-shirt printing in an easiest and safest way you could ever imagine. No worries, we give you our best service, no matter how many t-shirts you need. Just call us, send your design via email, finish the payment, and you get it done. What if you don’t have the design? No worries! Here in custom.my, you can choose from our template design. As one of t-shirt printing in Malaysia, we’re working towards your satisfaction, even while you are on vacation. It’s a piece of cake. We have quality fabric, carefully chosen ink at affordable price. Therefore, with lots of choices available in our tank, you can opt for a better ink or go for low-priced stuff. You can pay via bank transfer or if you have enough leisure time, just pass by to our office or workshop. It is so easy and safe.